We’ll help you gain the skills to improve education today for the students of tomorrow’s schools.
Here you’ll enjoy small class sizes and close faculty-student interaction focused on your goals.
Our faculty offer the best of both worlds: hands-on experience as K-12 teachers/administrators coupled with cutting-edge research. Our graduates are having an impact on K-12 education in the region.
We offer programs for current as well as aspiring teachers.
Our teacher certification programs prepare you for a career as a K-12 teacher.
- Bachelor of Arts in Education
- Master in Teaching with Elementary Certification
- Master in Teaching with Secondary Certification
Our programs for certified teachers help develop leaders who have a deep understanding of the issues impacting current K-12 education.
- Master of Education
- Master of Arts in Education, Special Education
- National Board Certification
- Administrative Credentials
- Field-Based Superintendent Certification
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Teacher Leadership
The College of Education is accredited by the State of Washington.
For more information, email us or call 360-546-9673. Our fax number is 360-546-9040.